Thursday, October 6, 2011

ANT Farm Halloween

I was suggested to do more Disney shows, and so I settled on this one, considering it was the first one to show up in my On Demand Verizon section.
I'm not sure if this episode has come out yet, I don't pay attention to that, so if it hasn't SPOILERS.

ANT Farm is a small step in the right direction for Disney Channel {every seen So Random or GLC?} But it certainly wasn't my Lizzie or Phil or Zack and Cody. But it was okay.

I saw that the entire episode was simply a Halloween twist on the pilot. I was a little disturbed by the zombie part; I don't think that Disney should be talking about eating people in that manner (also shown on So Random) and that just really disturbs me. Also, no dad would really be that stupid, thinking that a teddy bear was his son. That was just offensive ^.^

But on the bright side, I did laugh a few times, which is rare for me with Disney ever since SLOD ended (WOWP is getting toooo dramatic). Some of the jokes were funny "AH! I HAVE A REFLECTION" Where others were lame, but every show has that.

So, what do you agree, disagree?

Glee review coming soon, I wasn't able to watch it the other day, so I will watch it and Dance Moms tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You have to do Jessie! It's a hilarious show! You have to do a Jessie review.

    ReplyDelete