Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jessie Pilot

SO I decided to give this new show on Disney called Jessie a chance, and all I have to say is:

Whoever created this show is a fricken genius

Excuse my language but they are. Disney channel has been going down, there is no doubt about that. But this show is different. It's not about some 13 year old girl that has a limit considering she has to graduate and the show will be over after that. At this point, the main character has already graduated! And considering how young Zuri is, she is going to have this job for awhile, so this show doesn't have a limit!

Of course, the pilot wasn't an amazing episode. It was the pilot. I can't think of one pilot of a TV show that was actually good.

So in the end, I have high hopes for Jessie, and I hope that everyone watches it, or at least gives it a chance.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I saw all the other episodes! They were so good! My favorites were "The Wonderful Lizard of Ross" and "Used Karma"!

    ReplyDelete