Friday, October 7, 2011

Asian F Review

There were so many aspects to this episode. It made it very interesting and there wasn't really a boring time in it at all in my perspective.

Mercedes
I think this boyfriend is a bad influence on her. She and Rachel were friends, and Rachel was nothing but nice to her (with Rachel's lofty confidence behind it). Mr. Shoe *might* have been a little rude and too pushy for her, people get sick, and sometimes they can't do things. She felt pushed around.

Mike
I loved this storyline. I loved watching Mike dance, because he is an incredible dancer. You can tell when people were born for this and this alone, and Mike definently has those qualities. With the backup of being super smart and stuff. And I loved the dance with his mom. I thought that was amazing. The part where Mike was dancing in the room alone was a little surreal to me. We never see those kind of mirages on Glee.  I liked how they added his father and Tina in the room, though.

The whole Presidency thing
I don't really care about this storyline, I think these Glee competitions are a waste of time. I don't care who wins, Rachel, Kurt, or Brittany, because in the end they are all going to be magic friends singing and dancing.

Dance Moms coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment